Everything you need to begin your journey with the Worship Ministry.
Whether you are a newcomer to this ministry, or a person that has been involved for a while - I’d like to welcome to the Worship Ministry Department! Pastor Mark and I hope you feel right at home, making memories and friends that will last a lifetime! We pray your time with us will be a blessing to you and your family. Grace Fellowship Church desires to see people Come into God’s presence, Grow in the Lord and His precepts, Serve in His ministry and then Go and declaring the gospel to a world that desperately needs it. It is our prayer that your time with us will help to strengthen and encourage you in your walk with Him in one or all of these areas.
Whether you're joining the worship team, worship office ministries or audio/tech departments, we want you to know that you are important to this ministry. For through your ministry, we will be able to achieve our three-fold purpose:
First: To bring glory to God,
Second: To allow the Lord to minister to us as individuals, and
Third: To minister to His people and reach the saved and the lost.
We are currently accepting new team members at this time. If you are still interested, fill out this short questionnaire to get the ball rolling. Also, please download the Worship Team Policy and Procedure Manual.
I am looking forward to seeing how the Lord is going to use all of us as we commit our gifts and talents to serving Him.
Pastor Jonathan Casas
13 THINGS THAT MATTER TO WORSHIP PASTORS
- Worshiping God
- Maturing in Christ
- Encouraging Others
- Being on time for rehearsals and sound checks
- Enjoying fellowship with other musicians
- Not drawing attention to oneself during worship services or rehearsals
- Letting the joy of the Lord shine through while using your gifts
- Working harmoniously with other musicians and staff
- Practicing parts and technique throughout the week
- Fulfilling commitment to ministry
- Paying attention to the Planning Center Services App
- Praying for other music ministers and staff
- Finding the heart of worship in everything we do